Thursday 13 March 2014

Perfect Pattern Parcel

So it would appear that I am rather late to this particular party, however over at Pattern Parcel they have a fantastic indie pattern promotion of 5 patterns in pdf form, where you get to choose your buying price!

The five patterns to choose are:

Accordion Bag by Sew Sweetness


 Ava By Victory Patterns


Summer Coincert Tee by Dixie DIY

Dandelion Top and Dress by Seamster Patterns


And finally, one which I cannot wait to get started on and is currently being printed off as I speak - the Lady Skater by Kitschy Coo. I am going to make this up in a dark stretch jersey which I bought last week in the end of the sale!

So the Pattern Pacel allows you to download all 5 of these awesome patterns and lets you choose how much to pay - and if you wish, how much to pay for each pattern. A percentage of the price also goes to Donors Choose a charity which helps with childrens education.

an amazing find indeed brought to my attention by Kelli at True Bias.

Happy Sewing guys!

JCS

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Please feel free to drop me a wee message :-)